Business hours and days
- 08:00 to 17:00 on a Business Day: any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or official public holiday as recognised in the Republic of South Africa.
- A service request can only be facilitated by means of a telephone call or email to the details specified here http://www.syrex.co.za/contact-us/. Refer to further information here http://www.syrex.co.za/products-services/.
- All quotes are valid for 24 hours unless otherwise specified.
- All hardware and software is strictly COD and may be subject to a down payment prior to ordering and/or delivery.
- All additional usage / over-runs on prepaid services is strictly COD.
- Interest rate at prime +2% (R50 minimum) charged on all overdue accounts.
- All queries must be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org within seven (7) days of invoice, or the invoice will be taken as correct.
- Invoices and statements will be directed to a single email address. Distribution thereof should be undertaken via a distribution list, managed internally by the party.
- Syrex gives no warranties in respect of products other than those which may be provided by the manufacturer or vendor, with the exception that all hardware carries a one-year, carry-in warranty.
- The customer must only use the product in accordance with, and comply with, the terms and conditions set out by the manufacturer or vendor.
- All risk in, and to, any product passes to the customer upon delivery.
- Return credits will only be considered in the product in returned complete, with original packaging, within five (5) days of delivery thereof.